Princess Lauren and The Locket - by Maggie Raynack - Framed Art Print
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Maggie Raynack - DIYvinci Studio Profile
I’m Maggie Raynack also known as Maggie R. I’m an Italian American autistic female artist from Ohio. I was diagnosed as autistic at age 10. I’ve been through a lot of hardship in my life, but my creativity has always been there for me. Drawing and animating helps me calm down when overwhelmed and stressed.
About the Art
Princess Lauren is an autistic Princess from the Italian inspired Kingdom of Bellezza, Kingdom Of Beauty. The locket represents the fear of time as Princess Lauren walks towards it.
This is one of my favorite pieces I’ve ever done.