Are you an artist and want to host your own live class?

  • Submit your virtual class event below for approval. We will contact you in 1-3 business days.
  • Earn 80% of ticket sales. The remaining 20% goes towards the marketing of your event. Be sure to include your PayPal email in the reviewer notes.
  • Go live via a closed group on Facebook, your own Zoom or streaming account, or request to be an alternative host on our Zoom account.

Need to create a class account? Register here.

Date and Time

:
:

It shows next to event time on the Single Event Page. You can enter notes such as timezone in this field.

:
:
Custom Days Repeating

Add certain days to event occurrence dates. If you have a single day event, start and end dates should be the same, If you have a multiple day event, the start and end dates must be commensurate with the initial date. Read More

:label: x
  • First
    • Sun Sun.1-
    • Mon Mon.1-
    • Tue Tue.1-
    • Wed Wed.1-
    • Thu Thu.1-
    • Fri Fri.1-
    • Sat Sat.1-
  • Second
    • Sun Sun.2-
    • Mon Mon.2-
    • Tue Tue.2-
    • Wed Wed.2-
    • Thu Thu.2-
    • Fri Fri.2-
    • Sat Sat.2-
  • Third
    • Sun Sun.3-
    • Mon Mon.3-
    • Tue Tue.3-
    • Wed Wed.3-
    • Thu Thu.3-
    • Fri Fri.3-
    • Sat Sat.3-
  • Fourth
    • Sun Sun.4-
    • Mon Mon.4-
    • Tue Tue.4-
    • Wed Wed.4-
    • Thu Thu.4-
    • Fri Fri.4-
    • Sat Sat.4-
  • Last
    • Sun Sun.l-
    • Mon Mon.l-
    • Tue Tue.l-
    • Wed Wed.l-
    • Thu Thu.l-
    • Fri Fri.l-
    • Sat Sat.l-
Occurrences times

The event will finish after certain repeats. For example if you set it to 10, the event will finish after 10 repeats.Read More

Note to reviewer

Event Cost

Categories

Instructors

Separate names with commas: Justin, Chris