- Start by lightly wetting the canvas and then use lightest colors first and work to dark.
- Use the emerald green to lay in the moonlight on the horizon and water.
- Use the blue to lay in the sky and water while the green acrylic color is still wet for easier blending.
- Bring in more shadows by brushing the medium brush side to side with more blue paint.
- Work from the outer edge of the canvas in to keep the lightest colors in the center.
- Use a smaller brush to draw in the silhouette of the palm trees and land masses.
- Use a small brush with white to add details around the land and on the palm trees for highlights.
- You can use a little yellow and green for highlights and grass.
- Use a wet brush with white paint to splatter in some stars on the sky.
Get your kit here: https://diyvinci.com/store/Lagoon-at-Night-Painting-Kit-p224254651
Galaxy Sensory Jars
Glitter jars can be a great decor piece or used as a calming sensory tool!