- Glass jars with lids (baby food jars work well)
- Red and black paint (You can optionally use fabric or felt)
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Start by cleaning and drying the jars.
- Next, paint the jars red and let them dry completely. If not using paint, cut your fabric or felt to size and glue around jar.
- Once the jars are dry, use the black paint to add two spots on each side of the jar to resemble ladybug spots.
- Once the paint is dry, glue on the googly eyes.
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half and bend it to create antennae. Glue them to the top of the jar, just above the eyes.
- Close the lid and give it to someone special as a sweet Valentine’s Day gift.
- You can fill the jar with small cand or flowers for added decoration.
Note: this craft is also great for kids who can help in painting and adding googly eyes, but will require adult supervision when using glue.